As of May 26th, Ontario Optometrists have been allowed to gradually return to work and provide routine eye care, counting we have the adequate Personal Protective Equipment and proper Disinfection and Sanitization procedures in place.
We are excited to announce the reopening of our office as of today June 1st. New protocols have been established to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
• All visits to the office will be scheduled.
• All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms, travel history, and contacts.
• Previous to patients’ visits to the office we will collect as much as possible information by phone or email in order to optimize your time at the office.
• Doctors and staff will be wearing full Personal Protective Equipment
• Patients will be asked to wash hands with soap and water upon arrival to the office.
• Disinfection and Sanitization will be done to all surfaces in contact with patients before and after any interactions as well as throughout the day.
• Patients should come alone whenever possible to their appointments.
• The appointments will be space to allow for social distance
We appreciated your support and patience during this challenging time for all of us. We look forward to serving you again.
Dr. Diana Alarcon